Serving hundreds of businesses in Central Illinois, Quicksilver Mailing Services headquarters is conveniently located in Springfield, Illinois. Our secure 25,000-square-foot facility houses our state-of-the-art mail and document processing equipment and utilizes security equipment and processes to keep your mail protected. This location also serves as the base for our fleet of 20 vehicles, which make daily deliveries to and from our headquarters.
On-Site Equipment Includes:
- High-speed laser printers
- High-speed inkjet printers with high speed tabbing capability
- High-speed folding and inserting equipment
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology for barcoding mail
- Five U.S. Postal Service certified barcoding systems with a production capacity of 100,000 letters per hour
- An expansive network of postage meters, equipped with in-line automated scales, linked to a central postage accounting system